Hilton Head Island Middle School Mission Statement
The mission of Hilton Head Island Middle School is to provide challenging curricula with high expectations for learning that develop productive citizens who can solve problems and contribute to a global society.
Hilton Head Island Middle School Vision
Developing leaders of the 21st century
Hilton Head Island Middle School Beliefs
- Students are the primary focus of all decisions.
- Every person has the right to a safe, supportive, and respectful environment.
- Education creates possibilities.
- All adults in the community are responsible for supporting quality education.
- Self-discipline, commitment, and hard work contribute to success.
- Trust is essential for a successful educational community.
- All members of the community are valued and have inherent worth.
- Excellence in learning is directly related to excellence in teaching.
- Academic growth is enhanced when students are actively engaged in rigorous, relevant learning.
- Each staff member is responsible for uncovering the potential of every student through positive relationships that foster student learning.
- Communication between home and school enhances learning.